Model Cars Magazine Forum

new from New Hampshire

fun9c1

Hi everybody, glad to find this site! I joined because I had a specific question on the AMT '57 Chrysler 300C but I'll start another thread on that. I've been building for almost 40 years. I remember building some Snap-Tites when I was 5 or 6 in the mid 70s. Mostly now I like to build cars of the '50s and '60s and enjoy modifying as well as box-stock, depending on the model. Hopefully with the help of this site, I can get to a show every now and then!

post-13086-0-58270000-1388719607_thumb.j

WELCOME to the forum Rob, my daughter-in-law is from Londonderry, NH don't know if that's close to you or not, but anyway glad to have ya!! :)

Hey thanks for all the welcomes!

Pappy, Londonderry is about an hour and a half from me. Your avatar caught my attention because the AMT 340 Duster is the last one I finished. I built 95% of it about 10 years ago and just broke it out a couple weeks ago to finish it. She's Plum Crazy and I went for the "340" decal on the hood and not the hood scoops.

post-13086-0-77862900-1388719459_thumb.j

Edited by fun9c1

Welcome, Rob.

Feel free to come down for MassCar's show on March 16 in Taunton, or any meeting on the Third Wednesday at Porter-Chester Institute in Canton, Ma., right off of Rt. 24. Enter near the auto shop.

Charlie Larkin

Edited by charlie8575