Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dodge Magnum SuperBee

kymdlr

always thought the SRT8 Magnum was a sharp ride but this is it if Dodge offered it in the super bee option like the Charger. Paint is tamiya Yellow w/ flat black accents. I wasnt too sure about the yellow seats at first, but they have grown on me. I drilled out the Brakes and added wheels that are a little too large for this build, but they work for me. Added the Viper Motor just for kicks. I also re-imagined the front clip and added the spoiler.

photo41_zpsb35cf963.jpg

photo11_zps61035ae8.jpg

photo51_zps2c03adcb.jpg

dash_zpscef2c5c1.jpg

photo21_zpsf88dc17f.jpg

photo42_zps8a5d1feb.jpg

Really great idea & execution except for those wheels If you have other sets ( smaller ) I'd change them & it would really be far better

Once again... Cool work/build

Cheers Cliff

I agree the wheels are oversized for this one, I really wanted to put SRT-10 Viper Wheels on it, but couldnt find any.

Ron, I like your idea go the Super Bee version and if Dodge would of kept building them this would of added to the sales. Nice build out looks good. As a owner of a 1:1 SRT 8 I can only imagine what it would be like to have the Viper engine as the 6.1 does a great job now. Yea the groceries get home quick!

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty cool, and the interior pops- much better than all-black or gray. For a source of wheels, check out the old AMT/Ertl Dodge Concept Car ( I think it's really the Copperhead). It has two sizes of 5 spoke wheels molded in a decent silver-gray.