Model Cars Magazine Forum

1966 chevy II

Dragfreak

Like the Chevelle, this was just a quick slump buster so not my normal detailing. It's a mediocre build, the paint looks good from 50 feet away, the stance is off, the distributor cap wiring order is off, the horribly casted demon carb isn't polished as it should be,and much more.The detail really isn't there but it looks okay on the shelf. Comments and criticism welcomed :)

image_zpsbab87c01.jpg

image_zpsda1303fb.jpg

image_zpsf4de0201.jpg

image_zps438ba5c5.jpg

image_zps225a548e.jpg

image_zpse51e42d5.jpg

image_zps17b9e57c.jpg

OMG!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THE WIPERS ARE BODY COLOR...... totally kidding i think it looks very nice still blows 90% of my builds out of the water....and hey at least its finished. i seem to get to a certain point on my models and then i start a new one and it just gets pushed to the side...so keep it up and keep the builds coming

Thank you, this was just one of those builds that nothing really goes right with. Not that the kit fitment quality helps much.

heck of a slump buster. you build these slump busters to do just that, not put you deeper in a slump. for what it's worth Jason, it's done and that's farther than mine get. looks good from the pictures. keep going man, the next one will be spot on.

Pretty badass. Had lots of problems building this one too I think. The thing I hate most is when the tops edge of the interior does line up with the top edge of the doors. If I recall I had to grind off the top of the firewall and inner fenders to get things good.