Model Cars Magazine Forum

That sureis a pretty truck! The color combination is different - I would have never imagined it would look so righteous and correct!! Those were among the prettiest highway tractors ever designed IMHO and sadly, you just don't see them any more. A nice, clean build. Nice job!!!! :):)

The day of cabovers in the US are just about gone, i dont count argosys, kenworth still makes cabovers in austrailia, peru and a few other countries. I love old cabovers, i agree, though not an international fan, these were some good looking, stylish trucks.... Real trucks, when trucks were trucks!!!

great build . I used to have a old binder 292 build up to 350 orange with dark brown stripe . it was so turned up you had to idle it up before you could back up to see out of mirrors .. love that old binder . clay

Oh yeah she is styling now ,Looking real good !

Where did you find the lights you used ?

Thanks. The lights are from a guy here in Canada. Plaskit is the name of the company. I'll have to dig up his contact info,I got these in person at a show

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...