Model Cars Magazine Forum

Britsh capri,American power..Its Finished....

f#@k yeah looks good man a mate of mine owns one that colour search mincer capri on you tube its nuts (or search - entrance to wedding in mincer.and you will see my wedding car) he got a model done by tim lewis loo him up on fotki i will fid some pics

Edited by gtcapri

Another badass build Stan! Love it

Thanks Fred,your comments are appreciated!

What brand is that paint? Stunning paintwork Stan

Thanks Jason,Its tamiya TS 22,I used tamiya pure white as a base coat,then i sanded it back with 800 wet n dry then applied the green.

f#@k yeah looks good man a mate of mine owns one that colour search mincer capri on you tube its nuts (or search - entrance to wedding in mincer.and you will see my wedding car) he got a model done by tim lewis loo him up on fotki i will fid some pics

Thanks Tim,1 of the forum members has posted that car on here,i will have a look at your wedding car,Now tell me were did your bride sit?ha ha!!!I would like to see that model too.

Stan,

Interesting color choice!!!! :o I'm diggin it!!!! Off the charts man. Great build!!!!

Thanks James,i like bright colors.

Looks sweet, I hope you dont mind me saying you should have painted the body black with lime green flames and then black flames on the green wheel tubs

I don't mind any ideas or comments,Great idea if i could paint flames,That would look awesome though,Thanks for your comments.

Hi All,not a lot done but here is a bit of an update.I got started on the foil work,added some black here an there and engine trans ,headers are in..any way...

eiph.jpg
4u7b.jpg

5tdm.jpg

5y1f.jpg

zf3j9.jpg

Hope to have more soon....

Sorry about the header shot,i did rotate it...

Edited by 1 bad55 stan