Model Cars Magazine Forum

04 Holden UTE

Grzegorz

Wow! Looks great. I love Aussie Utes. By the way, what do the stickers on the sides and tailgate represent? And for some reason I'd also like to see a close up of your license plate. And I'm sure someone is going to comment on the steering wheel being on the wrong side. I'm OK with it. Making the switch to the dashboard would have been a lot of work. Plus, I'm sure that you guys in Poland are like us here in the US, and drive on the right, with the steering wheel on the left? Even though it's wrong, I too would have built it left hand for driving in my country. Again as normal, you've build another great model Grzegorz.

Scott

Someone is Colorado is importing Holden Ute bodies and selling them as GTO's to make them US road legal. So the LHD dash could be possible.

http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/how-australias-coolest-little-truckets-are-showing-up-1557594577

...very interesting article, as you can see if you really want to, you can all :lol:

Nice work B)