Model Cars Magazine Forum

1969 Dodge Charger Pro Street

om617

Revell 69 Charger pro modeler kit,build one or two ways,very nice kit if i might say so. As for me i had in mind

stock,but this always seem to fail as it goes on. Ok,some facts,primer and paint are Tamiya TS. Distributor is

MAD,the supercharger is BNL,i used Alclad on this,the carburators,the air intake is body color (hard to see).

Engine is the 426 from the kit (It also comes with an 440 magnum). 4speed manual,stock interior with some

foil and attempt at woodgrain paint.flocked the floor and the shelf behind the rear seats. The body is all stock.

The floor/chassis is AMT and Revell put together,70/30. Oh yeah,i forgot the mirrior inside the car,also i dont

have any braided wire for fuel so i could attempt detail a little more. I belive the washer container should be

white,but i took the chance and painted blue on the inside,and its clear. I consider try getting some sort of jig

for fuel/brake lines later on,its extremely difficult holding with one hand and fix with the other lol. Wheels

are "Customs by Terry" on Ebay. The supercharger belt is from Mike DeLuco "Shucky",yeah i think thats about it.

This is my first pro street car so i hope you like it.

Also i would like to thank Jeremy Newman "outkast1027" for the rear tires.

Here are some pictures.

045.jpg

024.jpg

026.jpg

018.jpg

043.jpg

028.jpg

041.jpg

great job Tommy. really like the color. nice clean build. that back half is from the 70 pro street super bee/coronet kit. (the pro street GTX and road runner have dana's for rear ends). gotta love them pro street cars, well done for your first attempt.