Model Cars Magazine Forum

Name That Tune....

JollySipper

I like it when someone gets one of mine. It means they appreciate good music. When one of mine stumps everyone, I'm a bit disappointed.

Yeah, me too. I'm just asking because if it was a point for me to stump you guys, I could probably do so all day long without even breaking a sweat. Being an immigrant from Norway, I know a lot of good songs (in English) that were never distributed anywhere near these parts of the world. So I always do some research before I post, just to make sure you have a fighting chance. I am however somewhat surprised (and disappointed) that nobody knew Rainmakers' Shiny Shiny, given that it is an American band (MO).

So check it out - it is good.

Yeah, me too. I'm just asking because if it was a point for me to stump you guys, I could probably do so all day long without even breaking a sweat. Being an immigrant from Norway, I know a lot of good songs (in English) that were never distributed anywhere near these parts of the world. So I always do some research before I post, just to make sure you have a fighting chance. I am however somewhat surprised (and disappointed) that nobody knew Rainmakers' Shiny Shiny, given that it is an American band (MO).

So check it out - it is good.

i really like posting up corny songs. really don't mind if you guys get them or not. but i will tell you what, when i get stumped, i write down the song and go listen to it. you think you know lots of music, heard tons of songs, then you cant get half the lyrics posted up. my weakness is from 2000 and up, do not listen to new music at all!!

Folsom Prison Blues

Johnny Cash

correct

ok, i have been posting this song since this thread started and to my knowledge, nobody has gotten it. i am running out of lyrics, not the most popular guy/band, really good rock-n-roll music, really corny lyrics....

she was a woman who was twice my size

i looked into her eyes

she said only you can blow my blues away.

seen him before he passed, great stage show, had lots of fun on stage.

I like the way that they walk
And it's chill to hear them talk
And I can always make them smile
From White Castle to the Nile

Back in the day
There was this girl around the way
She liked by home-piece M.C.A.
He said he would not give her play
I asked him, "Please?" he said, "You may."
Her pants were tight and that's ok
If she would dance I would D.J.
We took a walk down to the bay