Model Cars Magazine Forum

Evny Integra Type R

Guest roadkill2525

Guest roadkill2525

This is my R-M Acura Integra Type R, box stock build took about three months. More pics to come.

Used Tamyia Lime Green Preal over bare plastic covered with TS-13 Clear Coat.

IMG_0066.jpg

Edited by roadkill2525

Guest roadkill2525
That came out nicely. Its hard to tell in the photo, is the paint a metal flake type or is is solid. If its solid it would be great for a fire engine or crash truck.

The paint isn't metallic, just a preal and will change to a lime gold and medium green. Picture was taken on a overcast day so the full color doesn't pop like in person in the daylight.

I wanted a sutble look to it, origanlly painted MM Cherry Preal but the paint pulled away from the edges and I felt it was too dark. I got this color scheme from watching the old Transformers, there are construction vehicles painted lime green with black, purple and metallic details that I thought would fit this ok.

Edited by roadkill2525

I like this one too! I usually don't like Japanese cars, but you did an excellent job with this one. You used the color to attract attention, not tons of stickers and a loud color. Makes for a just right package. I'm also surprised to see the interior color compliment the paint so well. Not something I might put together, but really works! :):lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...