Model Cars Magazine Forum

i will be absent until i can get ahold of my self...

I taught elementary school for 22 years. Trading by mail with a child is for fools. The people complaining need to suck it up and take the lesson learned. Remember, it's a model car.

I don't trade at all but I do give stuff away. Some are grateful and some don't even say thanks. Go figure.

And a Merry Christmas to all.

Dale

did you miss the part he's 12 ?

let's put it in perspective now and all have a safe holiday.

new year's resolution? neither a trader nor tradee be.

did you miss the part he's 12 ?

let's put it in perspective now and all have a safe holiday.

new year's resolution? neither a trader nor tradee be.

Duhhhh !

Did you miss the part where I sent him more than He bargained for in the first place . Did you miss the part where I sent the wrong Items to two traders ? One of these Traders is Joseph . Did you miss the part where all three of us agreed to send the other party what was intended for them ? Did you miss the part where I would reimburse Grandma for the Money Order as soon as I got the Tracking Number ? Did you miss the part he did get what he traded for ? Then you missed the Part where the other party's Grandmother got a Money Order to cover the Costs . AAs well as Joseph knows this occured . . Did you miss the part where he did not send out what he agreed to the other Trader ? Did you miss the Part where nothing came to me on two deals I sent out items for ? Did you miss the part he deletes conversation between us as he reconsiders what he wrote me ?

I am not pissed about the later part where I get nothing . I sucked it up Scale Dale . I am pissed I am trying to warn others about this person , yet somehow I'm the Bad Guy ? I am pissed he is ripping off another person who did his bidding as I have . Did I miss the part he is 12 and Members here are making Excuses for his behavior is OK ? Is Personal Responsibility for your actions totally Foreign here ?

Is this OK as well as he continuing to try "trading" here and on his Email account . Trading is a term he , IMHO , takes lightly as I and another are left with and living proof .

If this is true , I guess so : you trade with HIM ! I am trying to WARN you , I won't nor would another burn Victim of his !

As far as a New Years Resolution ;

Neither a Trader or Tradee be ???>?

Did you miss the part I soon am moving to AZ from Indiana ? Did you miss the Collection started in 1984 ? Did you get the Idea I may not build all I've accumulated and MIGHT JUST want to TRADE things I won't build ? Some of these items I don't want to move across the Country is a Trueism , get it ?

So , instead of Trading for items I want , I should throw them onto a Landfill and buy my own stuff I want on FIXED Income . To HECK to anyone wanting OOP kits / parts !

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and the Freedom to express said Opinion . Thanks , but no thanks , I'll trade whatever and with whomever I choose to do so . I don't tell you what to do or should you expect to believe I will do your will .

I was encouraged when I was 12 . I was trying to return the favor . No good deed goes unpunished . What you do is what your reputation is . IMHO , Joseph misses this concept .

BTW , Joseph is on here every Day , no fail . So , go ahead and trade with him !

If you know some of the Story , why am I the bad guy exposing a Bad Trader ? Now that most of the truth is out .. make a better informed decision . Want proof , I've copied all 31 pages of Communications we've had . PM me . Thanx ..

Edited by dimaxion

Sure hope the family issues get resolved, especially at this time of the year.

As far as trading with a 12 year old, unless you read his profile you might not have been aware of his age.

One thing I have learned here is that trading is something one should do with a bit of caution. I usually try to trade with only those long established members because all too often, it is the new members here who are part of the problem. I liken trading to loaning money- never do it unless you are comfortable with not getting paid back.

Not sure if any of you saw this young man's post a month back about his starting up resin casting and offering them for sale early next year but let this trade issue be a warning to you.

Here's something I didn't miss; your hysterical rambling makes you sound like a nut case. Between this recent post and the hysterical post that was deleted over the weekend, I'm still not sure that everybody got the wrong thing by mistake. If you sent me more than I bargained for, but not what we agreed on, then wanted me to go correct your screw up, I'd just toss the stuff in the trash can and say forget the whole deal. I know for damned sure I will never trade with you. I don't need the drama. This kind of BS is one more reason I will buy a whole kit for parys , rather than do a trade. TOO MUCH DRAMA.

Edit: I didn't read the entire post. THIRTY-ONE PAGES of communication about trading model parts? Wacky. Cut your losses.

Edited by LDO

I can't believe a lot of you are still backing this kid the only part of his first post i belive is the part about his mother the rest is bs in my book and I can't believe some of you think dimaxion is a bad guy for pointing this kids bad trading habits out and giving you all a warnin about him wake up the kid is the bad guy here not dimaxion

Even if you do have these troubles at school, you've gotta rectify these trades, man. You can't leave people hanging like this if its true like they say.

I know how it is to have incomplete trades hanging over my head. I had three incomplete ones that were looming over me and it stressed me to no end, and once the packages were shipped I felt way better.

So take care of yourself, but first rectify these trades. It's going to help you, because it's going to be out of your way and make the skies free and clear.

So take care of yourself, but first rectify these trades. It's going to help you, because it's going to be out of your way and make the skies free and clear.

This. ^ It'll spare us all the drama from every side, too.