Model Cars Magazine Forum

VW Golf MK 1 Cabrio

dublin boy

Nice work Shay. You should consider signing up with a photo sharing website (I use Fotki, other use Photobucket) and post your pictures that way. The forum has a maximum limit on the number of pictures you can post directly but no limit if you use an external link. If you haven't already you are going to start getting messages that the file attachment is too large and the size limit will just keep shrinking until you can't post attachments at all.

Edited by afx

I'm still sorry I didn't paint it red, I could have had a check engine light on all the time like Penny from the Big Bang thingy :D

I'm pretty sure if you were sitting in Penny's Rabbit Convertible, your eye's would not be on the bloody dashboard .....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You're very welcome :) A few years ago,my pops had a (US spec,obviously) mid 80's Cabriolet,he traded a '75 Super Beetle for it and didn't like it,but I did,LOL! I thought about buying it,but was into mini-trucks and Mustangs then (had a pair of slammed S-trucks,and a '94 GT ragtop,LOL). Obviously (by my avatar,updated recently) I'm kinda getting back to my roots (that's my '04 New Beetle ragtop turbo I've owned just over a month),LOL! :P