[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

Board Status   07/20/2018

We're still trying to solve a disk space problem. Unfortunately, it's being stubborn about getting rectified. There will be a long maintenance window this weekend, which I will announce here. Thank you all for being patient. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Mack DM800

great job!
  3. Great job, and welcome to the group!
  4. What Did You Have for Dinner?

Crab and lots of it, I got crabby
  5. Johan 1978 Cadillac Coupe de Ville

Looks great!
  6. Chaparral 2C by ARII

Nice build of a not so great kit!
  7. 1971 Datsun 240ZG aka LSZ

Looks great!!
  8. Widebody BMW M3

Great build!
  9. Today
  10. Celebrity Crushes?

Mr.Mom
  11. Is Model Cars Magazine still in production?l

Steve, the other mag that you refer to sells world wide, and the new team there are simply reflecting the trend toward things other than US subjects. I think that they will get the right balance to keep every one happy.
  12. Celebrity Crushes?

13. Fantatsic Treasure found on Ebay

What would that be, clown cars from hell?
  14. Celebrity Crushes?

A young Terri Garr.Its really bad,I read that she is currently suffering from MS.Poor thing,she was quite attractive.Loved her in Young Frankenstein.
  15. Celebrity Crushes?

Eva Mendes
  16. Looking good so far! I love these old flat fender Jeeps, such a classic!
  17. '50 Ford dual cowl

What a cool combo-well done.
  18. US ARMY M911 C-HET & M747 trailer

Such a great looking model! Really makes me wish we got this level of in-the-box detail for 1/25
  19. Celebrity Crushes?

Here's one and she can cook! vince
  20. Gotta pay to play but OUCH

Not a bad resume, apparently reflecting a successful career. And though we went in completely different directions with our engineering talent and education, I feel no need to denigrate your achievements. Still though, you persist in attacking mine, calling me a liar, and making insulting remarks regarding my emotional health. Are you a clinical psychologist besides everything else? And what do you think gives you the right to insult me on a public forum? Because you suck up to a moderator who himself violated the forum rules in his conduct towards me?? I'm reporting your post as a deliberate inflammatory and abusive attack on me, personally.
  21. Splash Paints LLC Order

Gotta spread the love! Thanks, Jon, let me know if you are down for the deal I offered awhile ago.
  22. My son's first model

That is very cool 👍🏻👍🏻
  23. Fantatsic Treasure found on Ebay

There was a GSL '49 Ford theme a while back....
  24. Gotta pay to play but OUCH

That's kind of an issue with any transverse mounted V-Engine in a front driver, just worse if it happens to be a pushrod engine.........especially in a minivan.......................... Not sure if Dad's '06 Town and Country will ever get new plugs, I know with my 200, if and when I do, I'll probably buy the MSD Pentastar V-6 coil packs and swap them out while I'm in there, kinda want to get the RPM Motorsports intake tube for a "while I'm in there" mod.
  25. Dodge L700 with dump body

Looks really great!
  1. Load more activity