[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Monogram Little T

Fabulous!
  3. 70 Buick Wildcat convertible finished

Excellent - loving that subtle colour!
  4. 1977 pontiac lemans or Can Am body

I grew up with Pontiacs in the family..LOL.. we owned some really nice ones id love to be able to make replicas of someday...finding / affording them or the stuff to do them is the biggest challenge. Ether way very nice work on the resins Larry.
  5. Mack R685ST

What a beautiful truck!!!!! Very nicely done!
  6. Daytona 500

Saw that too JC and completely agree. The better car/driver did NOT win the race that day and we'll never truly know which driver & team it really was. I respect what those drivers do even though I'm not a big fan of Nascar..............more a drag and road racing fan personally. I think Nascar ultimately loses any hope of broadening their viewer base when potential fans witness that entire debacle and just turn it off and their less likely to turn it back on in the future. cheers, tim
  7. 70 Buick Wildcat convertible finished

Nicely done ! That color suits it and really compliments the black top .
  8. Monogram Little T

X2
  9. Back into Hobby after 13 years

Welcome Joseph..! Welcome back to the life and thanks for your service to us all. Any time away from plastic is too long.
  10. Porsche 935-77

That turned out great , love the graphics !
  11. '32 Vicky Cabriolet

Another beautiful creation , I like the look of the cowl being grafted onto the roadster body !
  12. Sheldon Rothwell of Outlaw Sppieed Shop sell some resin copies on ebay. Cleanly cast and have the removable trans pan.
  13. Yes, you can sand/polish them out. Future isn't necessary. If you're lucky, the body's not mounted yet so at least you can support the piece from behind as you work on it. If you're working on a finished model, you'll have to be even more delicate and careful. Good luck!
  14. Monogram Little T

Thanks very much guys , I appreciate all of the comments ! My photos are darker than normal 'cause I took them at night . . . I know better but wasn't thinkin' .
  15. Daytona 500

Watched the end of the 500 yesterday, I typically only tune in for the end of NASCAR races anymore if I watch at all. Don’t like that you can just wreck the leader on the last turn and win the race. The Xfinity Series race on Saturday, the last 10 laps took 2 hours(!) because they just kept taking each other out. Not sure I call that racing.
  16. 70 Dodge Charger R/T

Nicely done Steve , excellent detailing ! Nice work on the woodgrain too !
  17. 70 Dodge Charger R/T

Very, VERY nice!
  18. SOME CURRENT ROUND 2 INFO TODAY...

Barreiros Dodge 3700:
  19. Help,Need Resin Service Station Accessories

smbc--scale modeling by chris --
  20. decals wanted

Hi, I am in need of some James Bond Aston Martin DB-5 decals from the Duyoshua kit.....any help would be greatly appreciated!!
  21. 70 Dodge Charger R/T

Tires, caps & rims are from Fireball Modelworks
  22. 70 Dodge Charger R/T

Tires, caps & rims are from Fireball Modelworks
  23. Porsche 935-77

Thanks for the comment gentlemen. Kurt the wheels are as they come in the kit. The enhancements I can recall: lowered the stance added missing roll cage bars added electrical kill and fire extinguisher switches added pneumatic jack fitting wired the control boxes in the interior added a racing harness
  1. Load more activity