[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Announcements

• Dave Ambrose

General Usage   05/10/2017

If someone is acting badly, either in a forum or a private message, please report it. There are conveniently located buttons for sending the post to the moderators. 

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Estes Garage

I'm also interested in other Ferraris and 1/12 dirt bikes.
  3. Awesome! I have no idea how I missed this before.
  4. AMT Parts Packs - Your Ideas & Suggestions?

Round2 already has a few parts pack style decal sheets available, but nothing drag specific...yet. I hope they release a drag specific sheet, as some of their kit sheets ('56 Ford Victoria for one) are excellent, with many vintage speed equipment logos, all crisp and well-registered, unlike many vintage decal sheets:
  5. Gonna bump the thread because I would like to get one I have a 1/24th scale one but most parts I’m wanting are only in 1/25th
  6. Thank you Bill..... Much appreciated !!
  7. Thanks, Bill. I will probably find and use one from the Revell kits and see how far I want to go with it.
  8. Lindberg Stutz Racer Build

Okay. Will do my best. This will probably go slowly. Will keep at it.
  9. Lindberg 1/8 Scale T-bucket WIP

Amazing work. The detail is amazing.
  10. Back into Hobby after 13 years

Welcome Joseph..
  11. What Pleased You Today!

I didn't check the time we spent there, but I would guess 2 1/2 hours and the show was good. Not as many two legged models showing off the cars as in previous years and it seems like the show doesn't have the "wow factor" that was evident in the past either. The Auto Show is something us "car guys" do in the winter months as a week 1/2 earlier we visited the Volo Auto Museum.
  12. 1968 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

Gorgeous model Randy...
  13. 1970 Charger

Beautiful Charger!
  14. AMT Parts Packs - Your Ideas & Suggestions?

How about some decal sheets? Pin striping, scallops, racing stripes, seat inserts for specific kits, instrument clusters, sponsor decals for race cars. How about some upgrade sets for specific kits? Tamiya does this very well, so could Round 2. What about aftermarket seat sets like Corbeau, Sparco, and Recaro?
  15. Thanks, buddy! I didn't exactly section it, it's an optical conclusion. Normally the bottom of the cab is one continuous arch from the firewall to the end of the door. Starting at the front door panel line I cut the cab off flat and replaced the bead with half-round. You probably don't remember but making the bottom flat was actually your suggestion back on the day we (mostly you) chopped it, haha. I also added a thin strip of material to the bottom of the bed to bring it down even with the cab. Also, your suggestion!
  16. ONCE UPON A TIME..... (game)

out his toes
  17. Porsche 935-77

Great looking model JC
  18. 68 GTX grille

Any updates to the grill?
  19. '32 Vicky Cabriolet

Sweet 32!
  20. '69 Chevy Nova SS

Nice Nova..
  21. AMT Parts Packs - Your Ideas & Suggestions?

I'm all for the mixer and end dump bodies too.
  22. 1949 Monarch

Well this is cool!! Loving that Monarch grille...obviously lots of work, but it paid off.
  23. '83 Oldsmobile 442

Nice Oldsmobile,....
  24. 1968 Roadrunner

Sharp Mopar..
  25. Chopped & Channeled '37 Ford!

I keep coming back this truck!!! Every part fits together perfectly, the grille and shell lead the way, the flipper caps... and rest just flows...... Did you section that body? I forget.... -RRR
  1. Load more activity