Model Cars Magazine Forum

Auto ID #84 FINISHED!

Good one, Harry. You stumped me this time around. I did a little research and found that it was made in Israel (not a surprise considering the name!), but the original series was built in England by Reliant. Better than half of the production was exported to the U.S., and it was sold in England under the name "Sabre". Personally I don't think it would be such a bad looking car if they would just ditch the HUGE optional front bumperettes.

Good one, Harry. You stumped me this time around. I did a little research and found that it was made in Israel (not a surprise considering the name!), but the original series was built in England by Reliant. Better than half of the production was exported to the U.S., and it was sold in England under the name "Sabre". Personally I don't think it would be such a bad looking car if they would just ditch the HUGE optional front bumperettes.

IMHO : It would not look good very long without those Bumperetts ! I knew I saw this before . It was possibly the Sabre Edition . Thanx again Harry and You all for this .