Model Cars Magazine Forum

Britsh capri,American power..Its Finished....

looks good mate Ive got one I'm working on also I will start a thread soon.

Theres a guy in the states by the name of Tim Lewis that has done a couple for the guys over here in Australia.

If you dont mind me asking where did you get the chassis from

Edited by gtcapri

That is a really cool build, Stan. I've got a question for you. Are there any 1/25th scale 351C kit engines down in your part of the world? I know Ford produced them up into the 80s in 1:1 and am just curious what might be lurking down there. I've developed my own version of it, but am curious about other offerings.

looks good mate Ive got one I'm working on also I will start a thread soon.

Theres a guy in the states by the name of Tim Lewis that has done a couple for the guys over here in Australia.

If you dont mind me asking where did you get the chassis from

Hi tim,the chassis is a pro sportsman i used the 1 from the street burner 57,i had to cut it up quite a bit,i still have to cut the front rails to get the correct wheelbase,I have a couple of builds to finish then im into it hard.

That is a really cool build, Stan. I've got a question for you. Are there any 1/25th scale 351C kit engines down in your part of the world? I know Ford produced them up into the 80s in 1:1 and am just curious what might be lurking down there. I've developed my own version of it, but am curious about other offerings.

I'm not to sure but i will see what i can find.Down under we had 302c aswell.