Model Cars Magazine Forum

San Francisco Verses the Flying Saucers! Finished!

Ira

Extremely well done. As a big fan of 60s SiFi I have enjoyed watching this build develop. Great creative skills, Ira. It's good to see a builder who isn't afraid to go way out of the box!

What's next? Army or Air Force to the rescue? Maybe Commando Cody or Flash Gordon?

Dale

Thanks for the kind words Dale!

I'm working on a sort of Flash Gordon style Space Ship called the Jedi Tie Wing Racer and a few other things... B)

Your creativity amazes me honestly! I have been watching a couple of your builds the thing that gets me is how easy you make it look when I know it isn't easy it is the fact your skill surpasses mine on many levels. kudos to you!!!

Thanks for the Kind Words Dave!

So glad you are enjoying my builds... B)

I kind of like the idea someone had about building a block with weird things going on. There is no shortage of ideas from old sci-fi movies. ( not that you need others ideas ) . Think about the possibilities. The Blob at a dinner or movie theater. Zombies, large spiders, Godzilla, endless possibilities and you have the talent to pull it off.

That's a Great Idea Ray!

I might try one at a time... B)

LOVE THIS. Glad I found it. Not only is it a wonderful and imaginative build, but you clearly had a blast not only with the building but also with photographing it. A real inspiration, Ira. You are always thinking outside of the box, and if the great stuff refuses to come out, you fly the aliens over it and suck it out! LOL. :lol::D:lol: