Model Cars Magazine Forum

Short term memory loss

oldnslow

OK, gettin' old sucks, a couple of days ago I looked at a thread with a question about an old issue of Model Car Science magazine (June 62?) the thread had how each of the 3 cars were built using existing kits at the time and I would like to find it again. I can't remember where it's located, so can any body help me out?

Thanks, Robert

OK, gettin' old sucks, a couple of days ago I looked at a thread with a question about an old issue of Model Car Science magazine (June 62?) the thread had how each of the 3 cars were built using existing kits at the time and I would like to find it again. I can't remember where it's located, so can any body help me out?

Thanks, Robert

Here you go Robert:

www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=100559

Would help if topics were more descriptive.

STML is better than the alternative my friend.

Now where did I put my Exacto...?

I attempted to help Robert (old'n slow) who asked about a thread he'd seen but could not remember where. His thread was titled 'Short Term Memory Loss'.

He was asking about the 'Opinions needed' thread.

Where is his thread with my answer and why is it gone? I don't know if he saw it.

Thanks Angelo.

Didn't think it was off topic.

Which is why I'll never be a mod....

EDIT: Just realized that Robert may not think to look in the lounge for his thread.....................

Edited by Cato

What was that old joke....

An old lady was going into the kitchen and her husband asked her to get him some ice cream. He added "Vanilla with whipped cream and a cherry... do you need to write that down?"

The old lady was upset, "NO I don't need to write it down! I can remember that!"

A short time after the wife appears back in the living room and gives the husband a dish with bacon and scrambled eggs on it. The husband looks at the dish and asks the wife, "Did you forget?"

She asks, "Forget what!"

Husband replies "Catsup!"

How many of you guys write yourself a note from time to time so you do not forget things?...I do... :lol:

I'm a list guy. When ever I start to feel overwhelmed, I put everything I need to do on a list. I use the list function on my iphone too. Nothing like getting to the store and knowing you are forgetting something!

I just love smart phone lists! Grocery lists, hardware store lists, to do lists, just about any kind of list you can think of. Since I almost always have my phone with me, it really helps! Now if I can just figure out how to use the darned thing to make a call! :blink: