Model Cars Magazine Forum

Volvo VN670 and 53' Trailer

Well, Boys, I've completed another one....I built the truck pretty much box stock with the only addition being the headache rack....A modified Revell Pete 359 unit.....The trailer is the new Moebius issue and a great one it is.....The only thing I'd like to point out is that it scales out to a couple feet short of 53', though.....Not a problem, but I'm wondering why....If you count the refer unit, it is 53' on the money, though....Anyway....Here it is....Thanks for looking......I had fun with this one.....No real issues to report, kit wise, anyway.....Any discrepencies were all me.... :D

0681024x528_zps25ab1d1e.jpg

0671024x474_zps067f6376.jpg

0641024x533_zpsfa775bc5.jpg

0551024x768_zps6b2e1bed.jpg

0481024x422_zps265aa83a.jpg

0411024x383_zps6807c628.jpg

0181024x660_zps227aaf48.jpg

Thanks, Guys, for all the support you gave me on this project......I really appreciate it.....

You're right, Kostas....I completely forgot about the license plates.....I was gonna dig the Texas plates out from the Pete 377 kit.....Totally forgot....Gotta hop onto that.... :D

And I believe Kostas has answered you question, Kevin....Thanks so much for your interest.....

And thank God for all of you....May He bless you, richly.....

Edited by kilrathy10

I must recant my statement about the trailer's length....It is difinitely spot on....I totally enjoyed building it....It's an awesome kit and I thank everyone from Moebius for putting out such awesome kits....Thanks, Brian, for setting me straight and making me go back and verify my measurements.....

Edited by kilrathy10