I found them. The original one is in white plastic but was painted blue and had the custom nose glued on with tube glue. I think you can still see how the area around the headlight was more correct than it is now (the one in primer).
If you can find an original annual kit, the part around the headlights look a lot better. I have one I am trying to figure out how to graft onto another body I have. I am not sure why they flattened the part around the headlight or when, but I have an issue from the 80's that the modification was already made on. I can try to take a pic later tonight if you would like to see it.
Great job so far! I like this style and have plans to build my own. You should see my take on this theme, along with a couple others, coming soon. I am interested to see yours progress. I started with the crappy pink one, so anything will be an improvement.
I would say keep the door lines going all the way to the bottom, and if you are going suicide, try looking at the older versions that have the side vents. I think having both of those opening the same will look good.
Looks great. Like the color combo. The only suggestion I have is it looks like you have a left and right side wheel on the same side. They are directional wheels so the spokes should point the same way. Everything looks good. You may try to mount the stock tail lights under the car, on the frame rails. Just a thought.