Model Cars Magazine Forum

International Tractor

For the 90's you said? It look great!!!!  You miss the tool box and the five holes wheels :D

Angel,

These are the original pictures that I posted way back when. The truck does need some repairs now. And yes I forgot to mention a few added items .My bad, but thanks for pointing them out!

Be Well

Gator

I like! I just got back into modeling, most of my modeling was in the 90s.

Brian,

I started building the truck models in 1970. And have drifted in and out of active building. But I did manage to build up a fair sized stash.Now that I am retired and living in the Philippines.I am glad I brought all of my model stuff over here. And hope to get back into building real soon.Currently working on painting and fixing cabinets and storage lockers.Once that is done i can get the work bench set up and start to repair some of the older builds, that got damaged in the moves.

Glad you came back to the hobby! Keep with it. It is good therapy and all that.

Be Well

Gator

Looks good...nice build!

Thanks Dennis. It was a fun build that I did while on mid nights. I used to get a lot of models built while on that shift. As I would stay up all night on my nights off.

Be Well

Gator

Gator, Sir your work is great. Thanks for sharing this IH with us. I have come to rely on your wisdom, insight and experience you offer. This is the first of your builds I've seen. Very inspiring, I love the "worked hard put away wet" look.

I could go on and on about what I like on this build of yours. Instead I would like to thank you -again- for your help and inspiration.

Semper Fidelis, Jonathan

Gator, Sir your work is great. Thanks for sharing this IH with us. I have come to rely on your wisdom, insight and experience you offer. This is the first of your builds I've seen. Very inspiring, I love the "worked hard put away wet" look.

I could go on and on about what I like on this build of yours. Instead I would like to thank you -again- for your help and inspiration.

Semper Fidelis, Jonathan

Jonathon,

Thanks for the compliments, And I am glad you like my work. AS for my wisdom???? lol I like to share what little bit of knowledge I have, and I also like to learn from others. That is why I like this hobby.

SemperFi

Looks great Gator!!!   B)

Thanks Justin Glad you like my work. I actually got a look at this one last night. It seems to have survived multiple moves in pretty decent shape. Hope to get it out soon and get some new photos with the new lowboy  from Double Take Replicas.

Looks good , I like the older I.H. trucks

Thanks for the compliments.I like the older trucks as well .  And that is mostly what I try to build.

Looks good Gator . I like the door decals did you do them your self ?

Thanks for the compliments. No the door decals were done for me a long time ago by Adam of Model Truck Mafia. I just talked with him about maybe doing some more decals. But he is no longer printing decals.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Be Well

Gator

• 1 month later...