Model Cars Magazine Forum

Don Granata`s KNUCKLEHEAD DRAG BIKE : On the Work Bench 9/30/15

Hello......thank you all so very much for the kind comments.......I really do appreciate them:).......I modified the frame to resemble a original 1947 Knucklhead frame and painted it Alclad .......I also painted the wheels Alclad and got them assembled and painted the tires with a weathered look.......thanks for looking

Johnny Boy.... Oh my you did not disappoint on this updated. I can't tell you how Bad A$$ that frame looks. You are definitely the Alclad Master when it comes to spraying it. Now I can only imagine what it will look like when you get the engine and other parts on there. You have blown me away with this one. Nice work buddy.

Hello......thank you all so very much for the kind comments....I really do appreciate them:).......I modified the Knuckleheads and made V and oil lines.......I used "Pro Tech" nut and bolt ends and throttle linkage......and I also painted the engine Alclad and lightly weathered.......I also added the carbs and painted Alclad too......thanks for looking.

Well Holy Crapola!!!  Dude you sure work fast.... That is off the charts. I am seriously going to have to wear sunglasses when I see this in person. I love the contrast with the brass line and the chrome engine block. This is some seriously impressive work you have done so far. I love it.

Hello.......Chris,Bob,Billy.......thanks guys for the kind comments........I really do appreciate them:)......I modified the oil tank and painted Alclad and used "Pro Tech" braided line........I got the trans painted Alclad and instaled ........I also got the rear chain and tire installed .......I also painted the front end Alclad and installed ........thanks for looking

DSCF0674_zpsit2zye2b.jpg

DSCF0669_zpsewjqdsg4.jpg

DSCF0677_zpskeu2wtrr.jpg

DSCF0661_zpstctjikfy.jpg

DSCF0665_zpsk6puura5.jpg

DSCF0667_zpsadnjufxa.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Hello......Ray ,Chris Seth........thanks guys for the kind comments ......I really do apprciate them:).......I got the front wheel on.......I attached the clutch and throttle cables.......I attached the primary chain and clutch ......I also attached the magneto ,plug wires and shifter.......I also attached the pipes and blued them......I`m just about finished with this build.......I should be able to finish this up tomorrow......thanks for looking