Model Cars Magazine Forum

1962 1/24 scale Corvette

NYCharlie

Hi there I am new to the site , for years everyone has told me that I should share my 1/24 scale builds ,but for some reason I never been one to post. But this time my friend Dan Ricchezza said the same thing to me and gave me a boost to do this..:) I think I will take photos of most of my cars and I will share them with all of you. Hope you guys enjoy them.

20160109_201142.jpg

1452388487176.jpg

1452388570408.jpg

20160108_234149.jpg

Edited by NYCharlie

Hi there I am new to the site , for years everyone has told me that I should share my 1/24 scale builds ,but for some reason I never been one to post. But this time my friend Dan Ricchezza said the same thing to me and gave me a boost to do this..:) I think I will take photos of most of my cars and I will share them with all of you. Hope you guys enjoy them.

20160109_201142.jpg

1452388487176.jpg

1452388570408.jpg

20160108_234149.jpg

Charlie, your builds are awesome and need to be shared with everyone. This forum has a great group of modelers and they are going to love your stuff! I'm happy that I was able to motivate you to post!

Bring It !!!

Looks cool..engine,...wheels,. stance,..attitude,..checkcheckcheckcheck:D

Welcome Charlie

oh what are the seat skins made from ?

Cheers 

Thanks for the positive words Belugawrx the seats are made of soft skin leather..  Dan thank you so much for the motivation!!!!!