Model Cars Magazine Forum
Sign in to follow this  
123yokomo

Good Smile Racing SLS GT3

Great build! I really like the Itacha style of cars. Were those kit decals or aftermarket?

Very neat!  Love these Itasha cars!  I've two built and have a few more in the stash.  None of the Good Smile racing ones though, all of mine are the street car versions.  Those decals are awesome!  Great Job!

As much as I don't get this style of car, I can truly appreciate the work that went into this.  Outstanding decal work.

thanks guys!

Great build! I really like the Itacha style of cars. Were those kit decals or aftermarket?

they came with the kit.

Crazy illustrations of a 16 year old VOCALOID on the cars notwithstanding, the GSR kits represent legitimate race cars being fielded in the GT300 class of Japan's Super GT Series. Unlike other various Itasha designs like the Evangelion Series (although there is one legit Super GT fielded car in that series of kits), or any of the various Fujimi & Aoshima street cars.

Fujimi sponsors the real 1:1 race team - you can see their associate sponsorship third down under the word "Gift" on the front edge of the door. 

Nice work on this kit, they are decal laden kits of the First Order. Here's hoping that Fujimi's ongoing sponsorship relations with Good Smile Racing begets us a AMG GT GT3 car in 2016 as that's what GSR is running in 2016.

Great build! 

also

Great information Mr. Duff.

Regards

Brian  Kroon

Nicely done Rob and I take my hat off to you with your patience on the decals B)

Paint is a little too subtle...like a Mac truck parked on your chest :D

Great job

Edited by Twokidsnosleep