Model Cars Magazine Forum

1932 CHRYSLER ROADSTER

yura1961

I echo all of the above, what an outstanding replica!  Did you do anything special with the wire wheels or just paint detailing?  I'm working on a Packard with a very similar color scheme, hope it comes out half as nice.

Just paint.

Beautiful car and shows a lot of talent and searching for the proper details, only thing that detracts a little is it looks like somehow the chassis locators or something caused the chassis to be assembled a little to far forward under the fenders, at first I thought it was the kit had the rear wheels off, but it's not just the rear wheels, it's all four. And if the chassis moves a tad to the rear it will even make more room for the front tires to turn in before having an interference problem with the fenders. The only thing I have to ask is why did you hide the golf clubs? I know that the owner just have to have a set.

That is an amazing build, and I wonder how it was accomplished with a kit most builders faint at the thought of trying to build... like many kits from the sixties and seventies that don't come from Monogram. I'm truly impressed with the realism of the build.

Fantastic job on this one. Just love it, nice choice for colours, clean build. Ticks all boxes.

I have one waiting to be built, I guess I'll have to think a little differently about my choice of colours.

Cheers