Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Truck-A-Thon 2017 'list is assembled'


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Jim B said:

You can add me to the "Failed Miserably" column. :P

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame here :( ..... I did start but never got the time to finish with all the fun thing I had going on especially the wedding planning and oh yeah the wedding itself....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Add me too, no power ( living in Puerto Rico), lack of motivation and moving to North Carolina it was a fun three months and counting!!

I start again this week and I'm going to finish both, and waiting for the other model and see the status of them and fix them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 19 January 2018 at 3:56 AM, Chu said:

Add me too, no power ( living in Puerto Rico), lack of motivation and moving to North Carolina it was a fun three months and counting!!

I start again this week and I'm going to finish both, and waiting for the other model and see the status of them and fix them.

I've hot to hook into my Rubber Duck again. Currently trying to finish other projects, plus I have to mould up some 2 hole wheels.

Ben

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/26/2018 at 9:25 AM, Bennyg said:

I've hot to hook into my Rubber Duck again. Currently trying to finish other projects, plus I have to mould up some 2 hole wheels.

Ben

 

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress!!!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Well '16 someone pulled the rug out from under us(he'll remain nameless) '17 I was really wanting to try and make it but BAM life said there's different plans, I'd be willing to try again if someone wanted to start it again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

if there is a TAT 2018 i wil do it again to build a model , its for fun and sometimes you see now model that normal never be build

i have so much conversions to make a choice so lets do it , here some little stash

bd49225e77cc728c3e15a227ba49fa35.jpg

45822f6ee2dbc770c7657a531132cbef.jpg

and normal kits

4b60e6c090ca5fc8e8d0f7fc9ebcd175.jpg

3d3ae9cb4ef79df51f3deaadb61cee8e.jpg

0976e6f2ff29bf85e5955c3658fa6041.jpg

 

some of the italeri i use as donor also some from atm

so many choice and so many idea in my head

jacobus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jacobus said:

if there is a TAT 2018 i wil do it again to build a model , its for fun and sometimes you see now model that normal never be build

i have so much conversions to make a choice so lets do it , here some little stash

bd49225e77cc728c3e15a227ba49fa35.jpg

45822f6ee2dbc770c7657a531132cbef.jpg

and normal kits

4b60e6c090ca5fc8e8d0f7fc9ebcd175.jpg

3d3ae9cb4ef79df51f3deaadb61cee8e.jpg

0976e6f2ff29bf85e5955c3658fa6041.jpg

 

some of the italeri i use as donor also some from atm

so many choice and so many idea in my head

jacobus

 

Holy cow !!   I'd like to come and shop in that hobby shop !!!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/9/2018 at 7:41 PM, cowboy rich said:

I honestly don't think you would be stepping on toes.

OK...   I'll volunteer to spin up a TAT 2018 then.

I'll plan on starting it April 16 -- so we are past the big "excuse" of having to work on tax returns and let everybody get past that first   :-)

This will give me some motivation to actually FINISH something this year for a change ;-)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...