Model Cars Magazine Forum

Is there any chance that someone will cast the new Revell '69 Mustang front end in resin?

I saw where Revell is coming out with a '69 Mustang Boss 302 based in part on their old SCJ Mustang.  Revell's Ed Sexton says they "fixed" the front end, which is good news, but I don't want to buy a bunch of new kits just to get the corrected grille etc.  

I'm wondering if Revell would stop any such attempt in order to prevent any loss of sales.    

2 hours ago, Can-Con said:

Someone's been selling a corrected nose for a couple years now. I don't remember the name but there's a thread about it on here somewhere.

He is in Russia comrade.  It is nicely done by DMold Modelworks.  Stole this pic online - sorry it is blurry.

IMG_1714.PNG

I am in need of two myself......& D Mold has been "out of stock" ever since that thread was posted.....I've been ready to pull the trigger for a while now! 

Anyone in the "know" whether Revell actually corrects the Boss 302....PLEASE post it up!

• 2 months later...