Model Cars Magazine Forum

'39 Chevy finished...

chadrob30

Hey guys, haven't posted in awhile due to life (and death) getting in the way. Finally out of the slump I was in and completed this one. Turned out ok. Box stock except I filled in the gas filler, antenna, and hood ornament holes and used Foose wheels and tires. They are not permanently affixed as I don't know if I like them or not. Enjoy. Also need to figure out the air cleaner situation lol.

20180106_195344.jpg

20180106_195400.jpg

20180106_195445.jpg

20180106_195507.jpg

20180106_195542.jpg

I've been working on one of these also... nice too see someone else have the same ideas as me. I'm useing the Foose wheels on mine too. I'm using a C7 Corvette suspension and driveline for a modern upgrade. I love the wheels on the car. Hope you don't mind me posting here... it's just that when mine is done it will look alot like yours.

20180110_082600.jpg

On 1/10/2018 at 7:37 AM, disconovaman said:

I've been working on one of these also... nice too see someone else have the same ideas as me. I'm useing the Foose wheels on mine too. I'm using a C7 Corvette suspension and driveline for a modern upgrade. I love the wheels on the car. Hope you don't mind me posting here... it's just that when mine is done it will look alot like yours.

20180110_082600.jpg

Looks great.....Great minds think alike!