[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
DrKerry

TAT 2018- California Pete TMC Transportion livery

Not much to show at the moment. Frame is going together and working on glueing engine halves and axles togeoand cleaning them up. 

This is going to be more out of the box with a few add ons, it’ll have the Mercury Sleeper on it, metallic black with TMC livery on it. 

I asked a friend of mine if he has a highboy flatbed and said he’d look, just in case he doesn’t, if anyone has one they can afford to let go? Let me know and see what can be worked out! 

86EE2DF6-5522-464C-8E2B-FA3ABD6B06B8.jpeg.5c4b41b12087611ebd2f105a553400e1.jpeg

Mercury sleeper in upper left corner..

00EBE2F4-1694-4E65-B190-16CD0D4DC871.jpeg.9c1e2dcfbc5972d5eac7dcdeb8d97765.jpeg

Edited by DrKerry

This will be fun, I am doing the same kit with a Log trailer for the 2018 TAT. Being that we are doing the same kit, it will push me to put my all into it. Should be fun.

I look forward to seeing how your progresses. I really don't care who wins the TAT, I like being pushed to get it done and some friendly competition.

So far chassis is going together.. thanks for the words guys!!!

D7E62AA6-AA41-4E2B-BDFE-5CB36DCE2514.thumb.jpeg.56c86581120bdc6c32b5cbced84cb045.jpeg

I feel like I’m slacking!!! But a small progress update!! I need to leave the hot rods395E7B14-77AF-4C43-A702-24658E479B77.thumb.jpeg.47f406e8682388c44971bfd8ee3ac249.jpeg alone and work on this!!!!!

Good to see ya back Kerry ! Progress looks good 

I've been slacking too..warm weather tends to drive me outside away from the bench 

12 hours ago, gotnitro? said:

Good to see ya back Kerry ! Progress looks good 

I've been slacking too..warm weather tends to drive me outside away from the bench 

Same here but I wish that was the case!! I have two hot rods I’ve been building and they’ve pulled me from the rigs for a bit!! Working on my Shelby hill climber and a C1 67 Camaro!!

If it weren't for the fact that I work from home, I would never get anything done on my models. But as it is, in the afternoons things slow down and I can work on my models for about 3-4 hours a day in between phone calls. I can even be working on stuff while I talk to customers, I just can't get up and go spray a body or anything, I have to stay at my desk/model table. 

1 hour ago, Oldmopars said:

If it weren't for the fact that I work from home, I would never get anything done on my models. But as it is, in the afternoons things slow down and I can work on my models for about 3-4 hours a day in between phone calls. I can even be working on stuff while I talk to customers, I just can't get up and go spray a body or anything, I have to stay at my desk/model table. 

Dang!! I need a job like that!!!!! 

Slowly making progress!!! May just be a truck without a trailer build but!! Meh!! Lol

Axles are mounted, engine is nearing paint along with chassis... Mercury sleeper is assembled.

20B3EA69-A726-4549-A8CC-C14493EDB9E9.thumb.jpeg.879f0091a14dfc081943e50a3f26dd26.jpeg

I have gotten the chassis mostly done except a few small parts, then it’s time for paint!

engine is mostly together as well, then paint for it too!! Hopefully by next week both will be in paint and ready for bright work! Then off to the body!!!