Model Cars Magazine Forum

Has anyone heard of The Sales Shack?

I spent my model car budget for the next few months there... ordered Saturday night and got the shipping notification yesterday. :)

Some really good buys, but shipping to Canada is about normal (meaning: expensive). Still, no complaints at all!

4 hours ago, Dragline said:

orders in various stages of progress. I say we convene here and compare notes.

Here is my input.....Monday....I ordered 4 sealed kits varied in price $11 to $26 plus $20 shipping. Received confirmation of order via email 4 hours later...All 4 kits arrived today at 10:30 AM.       I'm quite pleased !

On 4/19/2018 at 7:52 PM, Khils said:

Here is my input.....Monday....I ordered 4 sealed kits varied in price $11 to $26 plus $20 shipping. Received confirmation of order via email 4 hours later...All 4 kits arrived today at 10:30 AM.       I'm quite pleased !

This sounds very promising and with service like that, a recipe for success. Might have to look at a few kits that I was thinking about and pull the trigger before they are gone!

Just placed an order, two kits for $35, $17 for priority shipping, $52 Total cost .  Was a little surprised at the shipping cost as standard shipping was $1 less.

Looking forward to getting the kits, they will become stash residents until I can work them into the build process, probably sometime around 2030!

On 4/23/2018 at 5:29 PM, SfanGoch said:

I ordered a couple of kits Sunday night. They went out earlier this afternoon and I should get them on Wednesday. I can't get mail sent from across the street delivered that quickly.

No kidding! I placed my order yesterday and I will have my kits on Thursday, not bad from the NW corner of the USA to the SE corner!

My kit was scheduled for Monday delivery,it dident show up so i went to the USPS tracking and it went to Florida  and has bounced around a couple of city's down there and the latest info says in transit to next destination,who knows where that will be:o

No fault of the seller, just another fun filled exciting  service the USPS provides....................at no extra charge:lol:

I like my models well traveled

Well,the Meyers Manx arrived today,a little worse for wear but the model box and kit survived.After its little tour of the usa it arrives in a flat rate box that is obviously been retaped after being smashed open,and it was wet!How hard is it to know not to put a 60 lb package on top of a 1 pound package, and how the package got wet is beyond me.

Ok,im over that.Now on to the model

Looks like a fun kit,includes a cardboard burger joint display and the transparent purple is psychedelic baby

I will give a big two thumbs up to the Sales Shack for fast service and great prices

KIMG0089.JPG

KIMG0093.JPG