Model Cars Magazine Forum

I've dealt with them numerous times purchasing body kits and never had any kind of issue.

Everything has arrived down here well packed and within a couple of weeks and quality has been top notch.

I used to purchase their wheels too but they discontinued production of them awhile back  and show no signs to date of bringing them back.

No worries; I've known him since 2002 and the products, quality and communication are excellent. I've enjoyed building the models and I've written several articles over the years, from his first days as Scale AutoStyle to his current C1 Models company he started. I bought 3 more transkits at the NNL East a few weeks ago. I've also ordered online, the transactions have all been smooth and shipping relatively swift and not very expensive.

4 hours ago, Zoom Zoom said:

No worries; I've known him since 2002 and the products, quality and communication are excellent. I've enjoyed building the models and I've written several articles over the years, from his first days as Scale AutoStyle to his current C1 Models company he started. I bought 3 more transkits at the NNL East a few weeks ago. I've also ordered online, the transactions have all been smooth and shipping relatively swift and not very expensive.

Ditto on what Bob said!!

Have placed multiple orders over several years, had one issue in the past but Chris always answered and had open dialogue the entire time, never felt ignored and he more than made it right.  I have ordered from him since and wouldn't hesitate to do it again.  The resin he produces is top notch as well.  Currently building an MR2 with his recently released TRD 2000gt kit. 

Pretty much share the sentiment of everyone here, Hes a super nice guy & always helpful. Ive ordered a few times & always told him I wasnt in a rush to get the kits, I knew he was busy & my orders where quite big & required alot of his time. Think the longest Ive ever waited was around 6 weeks including 2 weeks delivery to the bottom of the world! If your ever missing anything he'll send them out to you no problem. Hes a bit of a victum of his own success (& the fall of the pound/Brexit) & hes had to close his web shop to catchup on orders a few times, but seems to be staying on top of it now. Go order, you wont regret it!!!

• 2 weeks later...