Model Cars Magazine Forum

Auto quiz 400 - Finished

This time it was very very tough. But you guys found out what car it is. This time,I was looking for the first South Korean car. The name means "inception" or "beginning". It was based on the Jeep and it was partly made out of petrol barrels. It is a 1955 - 1963 Sibal

Auto quiz 400.jpg

Edited by carsntrucks4you

DON'T DO A GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH!

I did one and got virtually this same picture. Guess I'll have to sit this week out. Hate that, because I was already pretty sure of the country.

Nuts. I always begin with the search and never get anything close, but I've enjoyed seeing what wild mismatches Google dredges up.

51 minutes ago, TomZ said:

DON'T DO A GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH!

I did one and got virtually this same picture. Guess I'll have to sit this week out. Hate that, because I was already pretty sure of the country.

Nuts. I always begin with the search and never get anything close, but I've enjoyed seeing what wild mismatches Google dredges up.

I had change the picture because a Google picture search would make it to easy for you. So try it agian. If you know the country then it must be very easy for you to find found the year, make and type of this car. 

Edited by carsntrucks4you

I have no clue either. I spent bunch of time in Google trying to figure out what could it be, but came up with nothing. Unless it comes up in the next couple of days, I think I'll just have to wait for the right answer. :P Well, doesn't matter if I find it or not, it's fun to search what could it be.

Wow, never heard of that make before! I was expecting it to be somekind of obscure make anyway, so that's not a surprise.:D After that hint I figured out that it has to be from South Korea, but couldn't find what the heck it actually is anyway. :P