Model Cars Magazine Forum

Riviera

ewetwo

I saw this Welly Riviera today at Rite Aid for $9.99. I should have bought it but I have enough die casts that are packed away. But Target is asking $24.99 for the same car. And right now Rite has 20% off all regular purchases. Thought I'd put it out there. 

unnamed.jpg

Several of us own this car.   Pretty nice, if not quite 1/24.   A little detailing on the wheels and grille, and Bam!  Good looking car!  If you were to disassemble and do interior, would be even better.  

I have the gold version. 

19 hours ago, Snake45 said:

Dunno about 20% off at Rite Aid, but last Saturday mine had a sign on the Welly rack, Buy One Get One 50% Off. Too bad I couldn't find two I wanted even for just $15. :(

That's my store's deal as well.   Last time I went, my son & I got 4 cars for like $27.   Sweet.   I got a white GSX and a white 68? GTO.   Last week, they had 70 Mustang Boss302s in yellow and red and a YELLOW GSX.  But I already have a white one and a black one.  Plus that red convertible I did for a friend.  I'm tired of GSXes... LOL  And I have load of Mustangs.  2 Mint cars, an M2, JL Shelby, JL 69 Mach1.  Plus a plastic GT350R and plastic AMT 66 built for wife.  So no need for the 70 right now and nowhere to display it.   

The rack is packed with cars, but nothing I need or want, durnit.  

Our rite aid has that display right inside the front door, between the photo lab part and the first row of shelves.  one side is the stuffed animals, other side is cars.  Hope it stays permanent.  And that Welly gives some new cars at some point.   The olds 442 maybe?