Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 Hemi Dart...Finally finished

dimebolt

I also followed your build on this. I like the color scheme and it looks like it just needs some sponsor's decals and a name painted on the sides.  Great detail on the trunk and engine areas. 

I just saw this at the KC Slammers Heartland Nationals. As good as it looks in the pictures you really need to see it in person to fully appreciate what this build looks like. Cory hit this one out of the park. 

6 hours ago, espo said:

I just saw this at the KC Slammers Heartland Nationals. As good as it looks in the pictures you really need to see it in person to fully appreciate what this build looks like. Cory hit this one out of the park. 

Thank you so much for the kind words. The amount of talent there was quite honestly astonishing.

On 6/8/2019 at 10:00 AM, espo said:

I also followed your build on this. I like the color scheme and it looks like it just needs some sponsor's decals and a name painted on the sides.  Great detail on the trunk and engine areas. 

I thought about putting some sponsor decals on it color and a few other things. But I wanted it to be as subtle as possible, while at the same time grab your attention.