Model Cars Magazine Forum

Unable to post in Light truck underglass

Oldmopars

I have been trying for 2 days to post in the Light truck underglass section. I have tried 3 different browsers, with and without pictures, changed the body, changed the title all with no success. 

I just keep getting a 404 Error, page not found. But it will let me post here. What is going on?

Edited by Oldmopars

After many attempts to post I cut my post into smaller bites, 2-3 sentences. I kept editing and adding them back in one at a time until it would not let me edit anymore. I then started a replay and finished adding. No words were changed from the original post. 

Is there a limit on number of words? I have read many posts many times larger than mine. 

There is some sort of embedded security feature in the program that gets triggered. We do not know exactly what triggers it. The default response is the 404 Error. We have been trying for years to figure it out. We needed to upgrade the software (which has been done) so that the vendor will at least let us put in work tickets so that they can research it. We will let everyone know if we are ever given a reason/solution to this very frustrating problem.

I'm still working on this. I can't get rid of them, but they're causing us problems. Darn things are a sledgehammer solution to a problem needing a jeweler's hammer. I do apologize. Using the words s e l e c t  followed by f r o m triggers one of the rules. There are other rules that people have triggered. 

Sorry to complain, because I know that you have already responded to this query by other members..... but I have been trying to submit a new topic in On The Workbench, where I got the dreaded ' Page Not Found - 404 Error ' many times, so I then tried to submit the same post in the Model Building Questions and Answers, where I have an existing topic already running. I clicked on Reply to this topic and still got the '' Page Not Found - 404 Error ' many times.

My new topic that I am trying to post does have quite a lot of text in it, and it does contain seven photos also. I am sure that I have submitted many posts that have even more text in them, and also more photos. It is a bit frustrating, because I am trying to get an important point across, to which I need some feedback. Both Michael and Dave have explained that this is an unresolved issue, so I do apologise for going on about it.

David Watson ( England )