Model Cars Magazine Forum

Opinions needed... Help..

2 hours ago, Modlbldr said:

Wow Scott! Nice collection. I'll be watching for your trade posts. I see a few I'm interested in. (63 Chevy II, 63 Chrysler convertible, 61 Unibody pickup)

Later-

Tom the chevy ll is a keeper the others are for trade

5 minutes ago, Scott8950 said:

60 ford truck is gone. i have the 60 buick that I'd trade. No valiant in collection the white car you see in pics is a 65 fairlane.

Send me a list of what you would be interested in for the Buick. I'll see what I have in my pile that might work for you. 

This is NOT the Trading Post. If folks continue in this direction, we will remove the thread.

Scott - If you want to trade these models please add your full name (to meet the Trading Post rules) and create a proper thread in the Trading Post or ask me to move this one there for you.

3 minutes ago, Xingu said:

This is NOT the Trading Post. If folks continue in this direction, we will remove the thread.

Scott - If you want to trade these models please add your full name (to meet the Trading Post rules) and create a proper thread in the Trading Post or ask me to move this one there for you.

You can delete the thread. I have been trading on here for over year without my last name on here and made well over a 150 trades without a single problem not sure why that would be an issue now.

You can just delete the thread.. thanks

12 minutes ago, Snake45 said:

Xingu, why not just lock it instead of deleting it? Scott hasn't offered any trades, others are soliciting HIM. There are many great pics here that a lot of us are enjoying. Thanks! 

Others were asking and I've just let them know that i will trade some. I haven't made trade post because it appears they may be traded quickly so no point in cluttering the trade section. Never really paid much attention to my last name not being there but I've made alot of trades and not once have i scammed or mislead anyone but thats not a big deal i changed it ?

Edited by Scott8950

5 hours ago, Snake45 said:

Xingu, why not just lock it instead of deleting it? Scott hasn't offered any trades, others are soliciting HIM. There are many great pics here that a lot of us are enjoying. Thanks! 

Snake i know you like corvettes, here is one i got in that collection. i will post better pics in a few days. Mustang is also in that collection.

20200528_221135.jpg

20200528_221050.jpg

20200528_221314.jpg

20200528_221330.jpg

Edited by Scott8950

7 hours ago, Xingu said:

He's discussing what he might have available for trades.

I haven't seen anything even resembling a trade to this point.

What's the issue?

Steve

1 hour ago, Scott8950 said:

Snake i know you like corvettes, here is one i got in that collection. i will post better pics in a few days. Mustang is also in that collection.

20200528_221135.jpg

20200528_221050.jpg

20200528_221330.jpg

Thanks for the shout-out! I already have a couple of those Corvettes, both glue bombs I restored/rescued, although I don't have an original box for that one. Looks like it would be fun to try to "rescue" that yellow one. 

I also have a couple of those '64-'65 Mustang HT/convertibles, one I did a quickie resto on last year. Pretty sure I have another one to do, too. Again, your red one looks like a very rescue-able survivor. B)