Model Cars Magazine Forum

A&N New Dodge Ram 2500

Mr mopar

I bought one too, mine has been shipped on September 15 and the parcel left RIGA for my country (Canada) on September 18.   I have no idea about the transit time nor the quality of their products but I had to take a chance.  I never bought anything from these guys but couldn't resist... the subject is too cool and I can't see the day when one will be released from the usual manufacturers...!

On 9/23/2020 at 3:40 PM, zaina said:

I ordered mine on September 1st and it just arrived today. Very impressed but there was no decal sheet in the box. I sent them a message. Mistakes happen.

It's reassuring, a little over three weeks of delivery is very respectable under current conditions!  The cabin looks good... can't wait to see mine... it cost me an arm and a leg... thanks for our devalued canadian dollar!

Latvia is one of many EU counties that the USPS doesn't provide tracking for once it leaves the country of origin. So it'll just show up one day out of the blue like an early Christmas present. Not sure if the Canadian Postal authorities are any better with that sort of thing.

Edited by niteowl7710

5 minutes ago, niteowl7710 said:

Latvia is one of many EU counties that the USPS doesn't provide tracking for once it leaves the country of origin. So it'll just show up one day out of the blue like an early Christmas present. Not sure if the Canadian Postal authorities are any better with that sort of thing.

you can still track it on the origin countries national postal carrier and most have an option to view in english

5 hours ago, stitchdup said:

you can still track it on the origin countries national postal carrier and most have an option to view in english

Depends on the country. Spain for instance doesn't track it's own mail once it leaves the country on normal mail service. The USPS doesn't track it's own International Mail once it leaves the U.S. either unless you pay for higher levels of International Priority service.

Edited by niteowl7710

I just got a post from USPS saying mine has made it to their distribution center in Elk Grove Village Illinois and on its way to the Pacific Northwest.  My guess on ELk Grove Village is that it is near O'Hare airport and it may have arrived there.  This is the first notice since September 9 iby Latvia Post.

8 hours ago, Exotics_Builder said:

I just got a post from USPS saying mine has made it to their distribution center in Elk Grove Village Illinois and on its way to the Pacific Northwest.  My guess on ELk Grove Village is that it is near O'Hare airport and it may have arrived there.  This is the first notice since September 9 iby Latvia Post.

EGV is right around the corner facility-wise from the Chicago ISC that processes International Mail in both directions. Sounds like they didn't pay for an equivalent Priority level of shipping though as EGV is a ground mail facility. Gonna get trucked the rest of the way. 

4 hours ago, niteowl7710 said:

EGV is right around the corner facility-wise from the Chicago ISC that processes International Mail in both directions. Sounds like they didn't pay for an equivalent Priority level of shipping though as EGV is a ground mail facility. Gonna get trucked the rest of the way. 

Well, I have 700 plus unbuilt to keep me busy.  So, I guess I wil have some stuff to keep occupied in the meantime.  At least it is in the USA

Edited by Exotics_Builder

2 hours ago, niteowl7710 said:

I have one of those Pistas laying around, my current "Track Like a Hawk" parcel is the new Aston Martin which left China the night before last.

I passed on the Aston Martin, partly due to RHD.  But, I am looking forward to their RS6 Avant DTM that I hope will soon be available.  Seems to be a take on this car

Jon-Olsson-Audi-RS6-Avant-DTM-282.jpg

8 hours ago, Exotics_Builder said:

I passed on the Aston Martin, partly due to RHD.  But, I am looking forward to their RS6 Avant DTM that I hope will soon be available.  Seems to be a take on this car

Jon-Olsson-Audi-RS6-Avant-DTM-282.jpg

I want the 911...

FB_IMG_1596075538760.jpg.76ac0b5a692820a92b1be59864ae6848.jpg

Next should be a HD full kit of their take on a Liberty Walk "R35" GT-R, then Alpha with an A-M Vantage.

2 hours ago, niteowl7710 said:

I want the 911...

FB_IMG_1596075538760.jpg.76ac0b5a692820a92b1be59864ae6848.jpg

Next should be a HD full kit of their take on a Liberty Walk "R35" GT-R, then Alpha with an A-M Vantage.

They certainly do some interesting (and modern) offerings.  Just wish they had more suspension and engine bay detail.  But, the price would likely up to MFH levels