Model Cars Magazine Forum

Posted (edited)

I’ve hunted this kit for a long time. My grail kit if you will. Got it off evil bay and with a little help from got nitro.l made it a complete kit  Thanks again Jeff.   So here we go the start of my 2021 build 

532350F7-E1EE-4F9B-B431-1C93314A911C.jpeg

Edited by Vettegasser

Nice start. What colors are you going to paint it ? 

glad I was able to help complete the kit ! 

this is gonna be a tough looking  old Mack 

Posted (edited)

Interesting! I follow! If you need any accesories references (pipes, joints), let me know. I have a carefully photographed mixer, European one, but I think it does not differ much from the American ones.

Edited by Marcin M.

Gonna drop out of this years BRBO. Started remodeling the house  got to rebuild trans in my dune buggy. And remodeling rv. So with all this going on I can’t do this kit justice in six months. I’ll still be watching. Have fun 

Bought a huge parts box and the custom pumper was in it minus the bed every time I got in that box I thought I need to do something with that so I ran upon some photos of a Alf tractor and just started cutting  it’s coming along pretty good. But with everything I’ve got going on it’s slow going 

Life happens  and sounds like a huge project ahead if you!  We remodeled our kitchen over the summer and understand the labor hours involved 

Whats your dune buggy look like 

Yea it’s a 1641. Duel Weber’s 480 lift cam. Port polished heads lightened flywheel makes 110 horse  it’ll run 100 mph 

067A3419-3C54-44F5-A16F-CC531C0FA4FC.jpeg