Model Cars Magazine Forum

12 hours ago, Bugatti Fan said:

I would love to see your Bugatti section Rich?

No problem Noel, Its about half diecast and half models.  Centerpiece of the collection is the 1/20 Revival 35B.  That was one tough kit to finish and very delicate too.  Of course you have to have the two Monograms.  Diecast are moslty Bburago and Maisto.  Two kits to finish are the second pic.

DSC07471.JPG.00b1cb5424e0c93f5f2bf0ec82476c7d.JPGDSC07470.JPG.61d6a9afd0990441e0ae96363487eb37.JPG

23 hours ago, Timonator said:

That is Awesome! I'm just finishing my first F1 kit and I'm hooked.

Glad to hear it, not enough F1 modelers on here. F-1 kits are different because all the detail is usually exposed,  I t requires a slightly different building technique than your body/chassis  kits. And there is a wealth of information and history there too. Enjoy. 

8 hours ago, Gramps46 said:

Amazing accomplishment.  Beyond that I am speechless!  

Thank you very much Gary.  I have been building continously since 1964  so it kinda just accumulates. I rarely ever get rid of any of my projects.  I have seen a little bit of your collection but I have a feeling it is just as impressive. 

Nice Bugatti  collection Rich.

That Casadio Revivals 35B is not the easiest kit to build, as I have heard from other sources. Some of the other Revivals kits were reissued as purely plastic models I believe. I'm guessing that the 35B you built is the metal kit as I am unaware of this being redone just in plastic.

8 hours ago, Bugatti Fan said:

Nice Bugatti  collection Rich.

That Casadio Revivals 35B is not the easiest kit to build, as I have heard from other sources. Some of the other Revivals kits were reissued as purely plastic models I believe. I'm guessing that the 35B you built is the metal kit as I am unaware of this being redone just in plastic.

The Revival 35B was my first Revival and it is metal.  All the ones I have done since are. I actually attempted this without the instructions but finally a plea to one of my internet groups provided me a set in PDF. Even so it was a struggle.  I don't see the plastic ones often but I know they are out there.  

• 1 month later...