Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fujimi Enthusiast kits

LL3 Model Worx

1 hour ago, Can-Con said:

some of the 911 Porsches have been reissued and are now available again.

Do you happen to know which ones? I've looked on PlazaJapan... and well, you know how easy it is to decipher the 11million variants fujimi offers.

1 hour ago, JollySipper said:

Do you know what you're getting yourself into?  :lol:

I'm working on the Bimmer e24, it's a Bear of a kit.............

I've got 3 so far.... and there's only a couple more I want. But I'm willing to barter for any of them. Soon as I finish up the 4 builds I have going right now I plan to start on them.

I'm basically building a stable of only the most iconic sports cars from the 80's

4 hours ago, Exotics_Builder said:

I have a Stratos and a couple of Porsches I am thinking of unloading.  Have a couple of extra Ferrari 365's as well.  What are you looking for?

DSCF2238.JPG

SAM_2401.JPG

SAM_1844.JPG

SAM_1847.JPG

SAM_2403.JPG

I'd honestly be a player for the all... but the 2 Daytonas and the porsche 911 for sure.

Edited by LL3 Model Worx

1 minute ago, Mike 1017 said:

I thought the Enthusiasts Kits were a premium kit. No?

They are.

they are extremely detailed, but most have really high part count and are just challenging because of the individual quirks of the kits.

But yes, they are very high quality kits as far as detail is concerned at least in my opinion.

Just now, LL3 Model Worx said:

They are.

they are extremely detailed, but most have really high part count and are just challenging because of the individual quirks of the kits.

But yes, they are very high quality kits as far as detail is concerned at least in my opinion.

Thanks Leroy for the info

Mike

14 minutes ago, Mike 1017 said:

I thought the Enthusiasts Kits were a premium kit. No?

The one I have is an excellent kit! It's just things like, for instance, the exhaust manifold is ten parts in the BMW kit. There's parts to represent the seat adjust pull handles. It's easy (for me, at least) to get bogged down with all the tiny parts........

1 minute ago, JollySipper said:

The one I have is an excellent kit! It's just things like, for instance, the exhaust manifold is ten parts in the BMW kit. There's parts to represent the seat adjust pull handles. It's easy (for me, at least) to get bogged down with all the tiny parts........

Good info

Thanks

Mike

18 hours ago, LL3 Model Worx said:

Do you happen to know which ones? I've looked on PlazaJapan... and well, you know how easy it is to decipher the 11million variants fujimi offers.

I've got 3 so far.... and there's only a couple more I want. But I'm willing to barter for any of them. Soon as I finish up the 4 builds I have going right now I plan to start on them.

I'm basically building a stable of only the most iconic sports cars from the 80's

These are the ones I know for sure have been reissued in the last year or two,, I picked up the first two at my local shop last winter for about $60 CDN. a peice so don't pay big bucks for them.

The later ones may have been reissued too but I don't really know. I had no interest in then so didn't check.

Just waiting for the 356s to be reissued now. 

Fujimi 1/24 Scale Kit RS-121 Porsche 911R Coupe '67 : Amazon.ca: Everything  Else

Fujimi PORSCHE 911S Coupe 1969 Plastic 1/24 Model Kit RS122 | eBay

Porsche 911 Carrera RS `73 Fujimi 126586

Porsche 911 Carrera RS 74 - Image 1

1 hour ago, Can-Con said:

These are the ones I know for sure have been reissued in the last year or two,, I picked up the first two at my local shop last winter for about $60 CDN. a peice so don't pay big bucks for them.

The later ones may have been reissued too but I don't really know. I had no interest in then so didn't check.

Just waiting for the 356s to be reissued now. 

Fujimi 1/24 Scale Kit RS-121 Porsche 911R Coupe '67 : Amazon.ca: Everything  Else

Fujimi PORSCHE 911S Coupe 1969 Plastic 1/24 Model Kit RS122 | eBay

Porsche 911 Carrera RS `73 Fujimi 126586

Porsche 911 Carrera RS 74 - Image 1

Great info, Thanks for that!