Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell 70 Dodge Charger

bluestringer

The fast and furious movie Charger, but instead of painting it black I went with Tamiya light blue. The build went good until it came time to put frame and body together. It would not fit, the front is way too high and I couldn't figure out what is wrong. Tried getting the frame to fit further into the body, but it would not go. The radiator frame was was all the way to the body and it wasn't going further. Don't know what happened unless I put it in wrong, but I don't think I did. The firewall top was at the body and on the frame so it wasn't going further either. At least I think I'm improving my painting. Anyway here it is. Thanks for looking, all comments welcome.

_IGP1387.jpg

_IGP1390.jpg

_IGP1391.jpg

_IGP1393.jpg

_IGP1395.jpg

_IGP1396.jpg

_IGP1397.jpg

_IGP1400.jpg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Zippi said:

Looks pretty kewl James despite the issue with the front.  Great engine detail.

Thanks Bob.

18 hours ago, Joe Nunes said:

Looks good with your color choice. 

Joe

Thanks Joe.

17 hours ago, DanL said:

Like the paint...

Thank you.

42 minutes ago, FLHCAHZ said:

Looks great!  Has that "about to launch" look to it.  The paint work and engine detailing are top notch 

Thanks Chaz. Back in the day we would jack up the back and front like that, but this one needed to be a little lower in the front with a little rake to it.

I haven't built this kit but wonder if the stance has to do with the basic kit itself.  I think the box art shows the model sitting much like this. The paint finish looks great, and the engine detailing is good as well.