Model Cars Magazine Forum

1930 Model A Coupe

Toner283

Kit bashed a traditional hot rod for the last HAMB build off, thought you guys might like to see it. Pretty much the only monogram parts are the body and floorpan. the chassis and engine are from the revell rat rod kit and the wheels and tires are from the 1950 ford truck kit. Had to scratch in the rear fender wells, the monogram kit did not have any. Also added the body lines to the rear wells. included is a shot of the rear wells on my 1:1 project A coupe. Here is the pics.

Front3_4.jpg

Rear3_4.jpg

Banger1.jpg

Banger2.jpg

Interior.jpg

2005_1026DELANEYBDOZZY0091-1.jpg

Edited by Toner283

I like this..simple color, simple design, but functional. I like to go to the extremes at times on my projects, but enjoy taking a step back and just doing the fundementals on my cars... (IE 58 Edsel Pacer Im currently working on) Over all though... I like this.. even though Im not a Ford Fan. :)

HAMB build-off? When? Where? I missed it? B)

This was the last one, T's and A's. it ended last may first. You missed that one by a few days. ;)

However, the custom build off is happening right now. you might be a little bit behind the curve but it ends on may 31st. they extended the deadline due to pretty much everybody having issues. Check the link out.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=15135