Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/25 Moebius Tim Flock Hudson Hornet

MicroNitro

• 2 weeks later...

Everything is approved for production but - it's Chinese New Year! So we have about 2 weeks of factory shut down for the CNY celebration.

Best estimate is that C300 Street car kits should be on the water not later than 3/10 we're pushing for shipment before end of February!

So if we can't get shipping in February the kit should be on store shelves by end of March at worst.

The Tim Flock version will follow aboout 30 days later.. I have everything for it except an instruction sheet..and we're working on that now.

Dave

Edited by Dave Metzner

Hi buddies - and Hudsonfans :D

when i read it all, i thought, i must take a look into my box, when my Tim Flock Hudson arrives. So i did and i noted, that my decalsheet iis in perfect condition. Also my Chromeparts are as well as the "stock" Hudson.

Only the mold lines on the body are "as bas as" the Stock version. These i had on all kits i am building this time.

But: it is a very cool kit, i like it and would buy it again, if i like another one to build. Moebius did a great job with both and i wait "with bees in the butt" for the Chrysler, Convertible,....and hope for more!

Thanks for it!

Edited by Dominik

• 2 months later...

surely a company like mobieus doesnt let their products go unavailable to the general market? if the hudson is sold out, isnt another issue of it imminent? i would sure think so, i cant imagine producing 5000 or whatever of a new tool and then somehow relegating it to the collectors market. so i wouldnt worry about not being able to get something right now because just like the bus, if you miss one another will be coming in just a moment.

surely a company like mobieus doesnt let their products go unavailable to the general market?

There may be a little mix up here........The showroom stock 1953 Hudson kit is 'open stock' and available now at any dealer that wants to order them. If you can't get one let me know and I can direct you.

The 1952 Hudson race car of Tim Flock was a limited edition issued by Moebius with Model King. These were limited to 3000 and were sold out before they landed stateside.

Same with the Chrysler 300 kit. The showroom stock kit, which is landing in stores this week, is open stock.

The Tim Flock race car is a limited edition kit. It is best to pre-order it. Again if you want one and can't find one I can direct you to one.....

There's lots of great stuff coming down the road. These guys are serious about the plastic model kit biz!!!!