Model Cars Magazine Forum

1953 Ford F-100 Custom..........."New Project" 11/18/12 / Finished pictures posted in the Pick-up,Van,SUV: "Under Glass" section

Hello.......thank you all for the kind comments.......I made a bed/ tonneau cover ,seat and engine bay interior........painted H.O.K. snow white pearl and used gold foil for stripes.......also attached the battery.......thanks for looking.

DSCF6073.jpg

DSCF6070.jpg

DSCF6078.jpg

DSCF6056.jpg

DSCF6062.jpg

DSCF6082.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Hello......Jim,Ray and Richard........thanks guys for the kind comments.........I made a grill, front and rear bumpers painted Alclad.........I attached the headlights........I made a battery cover and painted Alclad.......I hooked up the heater hoses and windshield wiper bag........steering column and throttle linkage rod are on.......I made some side pipes and painted Alclad.......I made a gerashift and attached the mirrors.......I just need another day to add a few more details and I will be finished.......thanks for looking.

DSCF6138.jpg

DSCF6136.jpg

DSCF6134.jpg

DSCF6125.jpg

DSCF6122.jpg

DSCF6113.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Hello.......thank you all so very much for the kind comments........you guys are the best........I finished the detail in the engine bay.......added a master cylinder,hooked up the starter,attached all the radiator hoses and fuel line and hinged the hood.......I also made some window wind-wings........and attached the license plate and windshield wipers........antennas are also on........this model is "Not" perfect but,good enough for the girls I go with.........this model is finished.......I will post finished pictures next........thank you all very much for following along with this build......it was a fun build :)

DSCF6185.jpg

DSCF6161.jpg

DSCF6165.jpg

DSCF6182.jpg

DSCF6175.jpg

DSCF6172.jpg

Edited by John Teresi