Model Cars Magazine Forum

How secure is a forum?

Wait till you see whay you can find out about yourself! I can find ME in about 2 seconds, all my ex wives in about 5 seconds and all my previous addresses in about the same.

Hey danno!

They put me back on night watch with one days notice two weeks before DSC. I got off that day at 7am and just couldn't drive down there with no sleep. I'll be back soon.

G

What did you DO?

:lol::lol: :lol: :huh:

One guy retired, he had14 years with the GCB all on the nightwatch and he was the only FTO down there. One newbie up and quit, two already there needed training. I got a call on a Monday telling me my services were required on the night watch like tomorrow. :blink:

So two and a half months later all the little darlings are trained, on their own and happy. I get an extended weekend and go back to daywatch this Wednesday. MrsG is quite happy, as am I.

B)

G

Tin foil hats are on sale this week. Buy two get the extra black helecoptor jaming liners for free.

Absolutely.

Oh and did you know all slot machines are remotely controlled by aliens from Area 51? THAT was an actual telephone call I had a couple of weeks ago. :o

Darn aliens.

:huh:

G

And please do post in Dan and Wayne's new thread "What Crime Did You Get Away With Recently?" ^_^^_^

I googled and only found a listing based upon my pilot certificate. Then I googled images. Just want to let you all know I am NOT, read NOT the guys in all those mugshots! :lol:

Edited by Draggon

I googled and only found a listing based upon my pilot certificate. Then I googled images. Just want to let you all know I am NOT, read NOT the guys in all those mugshots! :lol:

I met a guy recently in one of my career networking groups whose name is one letter off from a serial killer. Fortunate for him, this guy has been in jail a long time.