Model Cars Magazine Forum

Craig Clements "Head Hunter" : new project 4/16/14

John Teresi

John, I was going to wait until you finished this build before contributing my "OH MY GOD!" or some other incomprehensable mumbling otherwise I would be posting accolades with every update and I would probably have trouble picking up my jaw with the several hundred other jaws on the floor! Absolutely brilliant and a tremendous source of inspiration. :D

Hello………thank you all very much for the kind comments ………I really do appreciate them :) ………small up-date today……..I made the front and rear grills……..and also made the front and rear bumpers …….. nose and trunk body trim……..thanks for looking.

DSCF0859_zps2fe0916f.jpg

DSCF0850_zpsd2753b40.jpg

DSCF0855_zps522f10e8.jpg

DSCF0860_zpsc10c2878.jpg

DSCF0854_zps19467cd4.jpg

DSCF0858_zps1bc59824.jpg

Hello…….thank you all very much of the kind comments …….I really do appreciate them :) ………after a MAJOR re-work on the body ……..I think once the putty is on……... sanded and shaped…….I think the body will be fine……..thanks for looking .

DSCF0889_zpscaa38fdf.jpg

DSCF0888_zps102a16d8.jpg

DSCF0878_zpsb43eb82e.jpg

DSCF0879_zps17de95de.jpg

DSCF0880_zpsa64e43fd.jpg

DSCF0896_zps479d345c.jpg

Phenomenal build John! I truely enjoy following along on your "wip's". Your attention to detail, coupled with the ability to replicate said detail, is fantastic. I think that most, if not all, would agree that you are a world apart from most of us. Thanks for sharing this and other builds that you have completed. It is a great help, and shows what can be accomplished with a little insight and patience.