Model Cars Magazine Forum

68 VW Bug

I love vw I have a 82 rabbit an I had a 87 2door jetta Wolfsburg but the person I was paying to take care of it slack3d off an it went to the scrap yard. What sucks most about that is I waited 12 years for the original onwer to sell it an 2 years after I had 8t I lost it. I just striped it down an was half way done with priming everything.

I love vw I have a 82 rabbit an I had a 87 2door jetta Wolfsburg but the person I was paying to take care of it slack3d off an it went to the scrap yard. What sucks most about that is I waited 12 years for the original onwer to sell it an 2 years after I had 8t I lost it. I just striped it down an was half way done with priming everything.

I had an 87 Jetta as well once... Gold and the interior was red crushed velvet or velour lowrider style bought it from a guy years ago... I owned it for close to a month before getting rid of it... I had an 83 Rabbit that I loved driving... I miss that car the most, this was back in the mid 90s and I had chrome day glo wipers and chrome reversed hammers...