Model Cars Magazine Forum

half a dozen 69 camaro's *new pic's 3-8* all 6 complete!

tbill

feeling myself again, so got a lot done this weekend while time permitted :D although it may not seem like much progress, we all know how time fly's when you're at the bench.

finally got the last two interiors done, so all 6 of those are in the 'done pile' waiting to be installed.

photo_zpsd7af6ff9.jpg

got the radiator supports on, and batteries wired up and drive shafts in,

photo_zps73a46eb4.jpg

photo_zpsd64f748a.jpg

also got one body foiled and some PE parts put on, still need to clean it up and touch up a few bits, but one body is almost 'done'

photo_zps464d4c2b.jpg

photo_zps33aae45f.jpg

photo_zpsaa0dcc05.jpg

photo_zpsfbd5e2a1.jpg

photo_zpse03538cc.jpg

photo_zpse678ff9e.jpg

photo_zpsc9b2b4bd.jpg

photo_zps2aa747be.jpg

photo_zps829b3ef4.jpg

so it looks like if time and energy permits, this week will be devoted to foiling the rest of the bodies, then it'll be headliner time. after that, I might be able to start mating bodies and chassis parts permanently.

thanks for tuning in............

lol, you and me both :D

got this one in the final stages, chassis and interior are now mated, glass is in etc.. the mirrors are painted, and I painted the lower tail section and rear spoiler this evening. with luck, this car will be done by weekends end [ got bowling tomorrow night, and have to work Saturday, so sunday will be the day I hope]. I get this one wrapped up and the others will go together quicker I hope as this was the test car to see how everything was going to mate up.

look for some pic's of a complete car sunday B)

I'll be honest. When I first saw this thread, I wasn't expecting much. As they were being built assembly line style. I didn't expect all the awesome detail, BMF, wiring, and awesome paint work! You sure impressed me and changed my mind....WITH CAMAROS! My screen name should make it obvious how big of a deal that is! Cheers! Job well done!

car number two taking shape,

photo_zps8ed0a043.jpg

photo_zps892d7179.jpg

photo_zps85749cc1.jpg

had a little decal disaster on the roof, BMF pulled the rear of the decal up and tore it, so I will need to repair/replace that eventually.

with some luck, this one will be done by the end of the weekend [other than the roof decal].