Model Cars Magazine Forum

Audi DTM - not my usual cup of tea

maltsr

After finishing the Revell '48 Ford, I started this for a change of pace - the Revell AG Audi driven by Tom Kristensen. The car is insane and I had to buy it as soon as I saw the rear arches/wings.

This kit is superb, I couldn't wait to get it finished. The parts fit and engineering are amazing, the kit decals are by Cartograph and a joy to use.

This is one of the most satisfying builds I have had since I built the 1949 Merc :lol: .

005-5.jpg

004-5.jpg

Edited by maltsr

Is it missing a side rearview mirror?

I'm glad to hear that the engineering and parts fit are so good. I've see a few of these built and I still wonder at how on earth anybody would have the patience to build and decal one. They are such sharp cars I may have to get one of these kits.

Is it missing a side rearview mirror?

Actually, it's missing two rear view mirrors ;) - the photos were taken at the weekend before the kit was finished. It now has a full complement of mirrors!

Thanks for the favourable comments everyone, you can tell I really enjoyed this kit.

• 2 weeks later...