Model Cars Magazine Forum

Got dang. I'm really liking this. I've been wondering what aftermarket tires would fit the Moebius wheels, now I know. Great work. The trim is lookin awesome. Outstanding so far.

takes a little work, but very nice end result. I'm sure I'll be using these more in the future 

Like I said at the NNL,I think this would make a great mobile model shop.You could line the walls with shelves filled with scale model kit boxes.The outside is going to be a great space for some killer graphics.It's "hip to be square".Quick.....somebody should write that line down...it would make a great song title!

• 3 months later...

Time to change gears and get a power-plant for this thing. I am robbing the LS based engine and transmission from the Revell SSR kit.

That could have been cool as is, but.... Well I will let the pictures do the talking.

DSC00284_zps8mych2vj.jpg

DSC00286_zps5kkehnke.jpg

DSC00292_zpsoblboodj.jpg

DSC0020888_zpsbdjlwetv.jpg

Roots style blower seems a lot more fun, I am really happy with how it came out.

DSC002177_zpsy99mnumo.jpg

wow that is totally insane, love the scratch building going on here....

I've figured out a few ways I "could" do the door. What I'm challenging myself with is deciding if it's worth the trouble. Once the model is finished how am I likely to have it displayed? Opening and closing is a novelty at that point, and I'm debating if it's nessisary.